- 5G Core Network Evolution for NSA and SA.
- 5G- IoT use cases.
- 5G innovations and vision in MENA.
- Transformation to a Next Generation IoT Service Provider.
- 5G NR User Experience & Power Consumption Enhancements.
- 5G NR Uplink Enhancements.
- EITC Infrastructure Outlook 2021 White Paper.
- 5G New Radio
- Practical Aspects of LTE Network Design and Deployment.
- Performance Evaluation of VoLTE Based on Field Measurement Data.
- Managing Smartphones Signalling Load in UMTS Networks.
- Ayman Elnashar, M. El-Saidny, “Practical Guide to LTE-A, VoLTE and IoT: Paving the Way Towards 5G” Wiley, to be published in 2018. http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1119063302.html
- Ayman Elnashar, “Simplified Robust Adaptive Detection and Beamforming for Wireless Communications” Wiley, to be published in 2018. http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1118938240.html
- Ayman Elnashar, M. El-Saidny, M. Sherif “Design, Deployment, and Performance of 4G-LTE Networks: A practical Approach,” Wiley, March 2014. http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1118683218.html
- Journal Publications
- Ayman Elnashar, M. A. El-Saidny, “Practical Performance Analyses of Circuit Switched Fallback (CSFB) and Voice over LTE (VoLTE),” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2016.
- Ayman Elnashar, “Building IoT Networks for Smart City”, ITU Forum on Internet of Things: Empowering the New Urban Agenda Geneva, Switzerland, 19 October 2015.
- Ayman Elnashar, M. A. El-Saidny, “Extending the Battery Life of Smartphones and Tablets: A Practical Approach to Optimizing the LTE Network,” IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, pp. 38:49, Issue 2, June 2014.
- Ayman Elnashar, M. A. El-Saidny, “Looking at LTE in Practice: A Performance Analysis of the LTE System based on Field Test Results,” IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, Vol. 8, Issue 3, pp. 81:92, Sept. 2013.
- Ayman Elnashar, S. Elnoubi, and H. Elmikati, “Sample-by-Sample and Block-Adaptive Robust Constant Modulus-based Algorithms,” IET Signal Processing, Vol. 6, Issue 8, pp. 805-813, Oct. 2012.
- Ayman Elnashar, “On efficient implementation of robust adaptive beamforming based on worst-case performance optimization” IET Signal Processing, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 381-393, Dec. 2008.
- T. Samir, S. Elnoubi, and A. Elnashar, “Block-Shanno Minimum BER Beamforming,” IEEE transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 57, No. 5, pp. 2981-2990, Sept. 2008.
- Ayman Elnashar, S. Elnoubi, and H. Elmikati, “Low-Complexity Robust Adaptive Generalized Sidelobe Canceller Detector for DS/CDMA Systems,” International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 293-310, March 2008, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
- Ayman Elnashar, S. Elnoubi, and H. Elmikati “Performance Analysis of Blind Adaptive MOE Multiuser Receivers using Inverse QRD-RLS Algorithm,” IEEE Trans. On Circuits and systems I, Vol. 55, No. 1, pp. 398-411, Feb. 2008.
- Ayman Elnashar, S. Elnoubi, and H. Elmikati “Further study on Robust Adaptive Beamforming with optimum diagonal loading,” IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 54, No 12, pp. 3647-3658, Dec. 2006.
- FEZ Abou-Chadi, A Elnashar, M Saad, “Automatic analysis and classification of surface electromyography,” Frontiers of Medical and Biological Engineering 11 (1), 13–29 (17)